IPD 0.00% 8.0¢ impedimed limited

I agree that the salary costs are frustratingly high, however I...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree that the salary costs are frustratingly high, however I think it's also worth putting that into perspective of other US healthcare and biotech companies which unfortunately pay through the roof for quality staff.

I'm sure IPD could could cut its staff costs by hiring fewer or lower quality people, however I don't think that's necessarily the right way to go. By all accounts, the company seems to have the right people in place and unfortunately if it wants to attract the best then it needs to fork out the money. Please do let me know if/why you disagree with this though because I'm always interested in different views.

The hope is that this all becomes worth it down the track and while it's obviously taken longer than many hoped for private payers to come onboard and to gain traction in commercializing its products, I don't think this is necessarily all the fault of management. If private payers had come onboard 12 months ago and sales had picked up then we probably wouldn't be complaining about staffing costs. Unfortunately that's just the nature of this sector though and often time-frames aren't fully within the company and management's control and unfortunately it has to keep paying in order to retain and motivate its staff in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $155.4K 1.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115638 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 91495 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ 620258
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.