IPD 2.86% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

General, page-462

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    The Sellers might kick themselves soon.Everyone has there reason im sure but have a hunch Accumulation,suppression before this runs.
    13cents coming soon in my bugger all reading countless hours on this remarkable product opinion.

Im wondering if this sets guidelines soon for helping those 350 million people living with Lymphodema can this company keep up with demand ect?
    Do they need to find partners or will they just be happy expanding at 100 percent increase every Year.Surely they need to partnership or except Royalities ect.Because im thinking this product would be like selling ice to Eskimoes if this become standard of care.

If you where a insurance company wouldnt you have a clause saying that its mandatory to best Tested regularly by sozo if you have Lymphodema.
    Currently What i read is that they Pay out once its chronic..Im sure one pay out would cover a machine alone to be installed in a hospital.

Anyways if i only i could put a good poster up to express the mind boggling future.Saving lives,saving money,creating work ect.

I suppose we are still under the radar also and i suspect in the near too distant future things could change..they will..But as always expect the unexpected is what ive been told,

Exciting waiting though who Knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $40.87K 573.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32736 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 99848 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.