IPD 1.49% 6.6¢ impedimed limited

There is so much going for this company and has unimaginable...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    There is so much going for this company and has unimaginable growth if the research results are positive (which I believe they are). My reasons are stated below:

1. Look at the employees of Impedimed and their credentials. Yes, they are on large salaries but this is to be expected, due to the achievements and nature of their work.

2. Rick has stated, most recently during the conference call that he is very confident that the Meta Data Analysis will show level 1 evidence. Keep in mind that when you go to submit research to the panel, whether that be the ethics board or getting peer reviewed you are getting told what you are doing wrong or right etc. So Rick and the team will be getting updates of how it is all progressing.

3. SOZO has already been found to be statistically significant with a good P-Value.

4. Deal with McKesson (U.S oncology clinics) as well as tapping into NSW Health a few months back.

5. 97-100% contract renewal rate and the increase in the license fee of 6% is terrific news.

6. A strong cash reserve of $19m which has been perhaps the most worrying thing in the past as Rick loves to burn cash.

Anyways I could go on and on but I truly believe this company is on the verge of something special if the research/trial all goes well.

Fingers Crossed and DYOR.

Xenia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.