IPD 1.41% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

In my eyes SOZO was initially introduced as a 'side product'...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    In my eyes SOZO was initially introduced as a 'side product' which would hopefully generate some short-term sales and baseline revenues to avoid eating away at cash reserves. To me it has been concerning that a) SOZO seems to have become the nucleus of the business and b) sales have been extremely underwhelming. IPD is therefore a conundrum to me... I think that the business concept is exciting/noble/important/will have longevity.. yet I would have anticipated that FDA clearance would have catapulted the company.. It is no exaggeration to say that IPD (still in it's infancy) resembles companies like COH/RMD/CSL in their earlier years. I must admit I have lost some of this enthusiasm and have frankly tuned out somewhat. HOWEVER, I absolutely refuse to offload this company. There is no way I would allow myself to sell a company with prospects as enormous as this. I may have to wait 12 months - 2 years - 5 years. I don't care.. I'm in this one for the long haul, as I have mentioned before. For what it's worth... on paper the management team are more than adequate for this job. I do not know any of them personally but I have always been impressed listening to Richard speak. I sense that he, like me, is less inclined to really care about SP performance.. as convenient as that sounds, I think he has a bigger vision than that. Trust the company, not the traders... Let's continue to ride this wave... down or up!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $248.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 273972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.