IPD 7.79% 7.1¢ impedimed limited

Hi Anakin1706 and thanks. Regarding price targets etc, who...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    Hi Anakin1706 and thanks.
    Regarding price targets etc, who knows, I mean once BIS is included into the NCCN guidelines which would automatically unlock private payor reimbursement, that change to the National guidelines would be absolutely huge for the company.
    I personally would expect future dividends years down the track.

Here is a question from the latest conference call, hope it helps.

Martyn Jacobs, Canaccord Genuity Corp., Research Division - Senior Analyst [49] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And just finally, you're making progress on the renal failure indication, is there any sense of -- we're likely to see, I guess, we're likely to see a distribution agreement before we see regulatory clearance? Is there any sense of when that distribution agreement with some party might exist? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Richard Carreon, ImpediMed Limited - MD, CEO, President & Executive Director [50] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No, I would say, first of all, one, we do have a CE mark already for renal failure. So our ability to place the devices outside the United States, we can start doing that. I would say that to get a U.S., yes, that's still a regulatory pathway that we need to execute. And I would say that we're prepared to go either way, either an agreement or on our own. Because, again, we see the opportunity here is pretty significant. It's all about fluid, just like heart failure or just like lymphedema. So it's no change to relate to the technology, just how we apply that technology. So for us, either way offers us some significant opportunities. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Martyn Jacobs, Canaccord Genuity Corp., Research Division - Senior Analyst [51] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you see an overseas entry before U.S. entry? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Richard Carreon, ImpediMed Limited - MD, CEO, President & Executive Director [52] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well, for renal failure, we certainly have that because of the CE mark available. And I will tell you with the AstraZeneca trial, there is growing interest in new technology. As I said earlier, we're going to see SOZO placed in 375-plus major cancer -- excuse me, major cardiology and nephrology and dialysis centers globally. These are people who have never seen a device. Most of them I bet, you would have never experienced the device, and they'll be able to get real-world experience with it. And we're already starting to see inquiries coming in from the few that we've already shipped. So I would say that we're going to get a lot of exposure. And that's only going to help the ability for us to move forward in the renal failure space. -----------------------------------
    Last edited by Bloky: 24/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.006(7.79%)
Mkt cap ! $143.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.0¢ $162.7K 2.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6983 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.