SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

The SP of SAS over the past 2 years has gone from approx 1.8...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The SP of SAS over the past 2 years has gone from approx 1.8 cents to 26 plus cents from memory and now back down 8.5 cents.....it has been a great ride.
    But that surge in SP was all built on overhype imo. Buyers drove that price up way too high in a short space of time & eventually the market takes stock of the SP and starts applying real accounting scenarios such as income, expenditure and the short term outlook based on its business model.
    In that respect the market has priced SAS in probably the place it should be.

The capital raisings are a killer, and with potentially another CR in the near future ( and probably heavily discounted like the last one was ) exactly where do you expect the SP to go ???? only in one direction imo.

SAS needs to start kicking some major goals, it needs more contracts and more income generation for it to be repriced and for the SP to start moving up.

My comments will be viewed as negative, but I've seen it all before....starts low...the hype kicks in & SP skyrockets but eventually the flavor of the month dissipates and reality kicks in.

Good luck to all....hope I'm wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.