AJX 4.55% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

General, page-1170

1. 5,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 867
    Hi dbell.....The Brokers Office was a very short term... Phantom had some undercover work to do - you know crooks can be everywhere....... .

Never left the Skull Cave for long. Devil. Hero and Diana were never left alone for any length of time. I knew my friends - the Pygmy Bandar Tribe were near impossible for any unwelcome intruder to penetrate.(I love this type of banter - gets the bugs out of the mind and brings out the 'child' in ones personality.--- Some fun)

Now AJX.............In my opinion gone are the days of maybe, not the right description -but- 'false news' and I believe Dr. Bob and his team are slowly building/developing our Coy's prospects. We are in bed with 2 respectable and not insubstantial Coys. They are great positives provided we remain our -own Company.

.As I said in some past post. patience is paramount and AJX is one stock that puts ones patience to the test.

One of my main concerns is that our new investor may be focusing on a take over down the track- which may not bring reasonable $$$ to us Retail Investors. I have no idea if that is the strategy or not... just my intuition ... nothing else. Maybe from reading about the background/history of the investor. Also my interpretation of such no other reason whatsoever.

One must do one's own research.

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $575 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.