AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Wasn't AJX trying to apply FR to finished uniforms with PineBelt...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Wasn't AJX trying to apply FR to finished uniforms with PineBelt .... i.e. uniforms already sewn together?
    And so it seems like after 2 plus years they have failed to achieve this with Pinebelt and the program is under review.

So what they are now looking at is putting the FR on the fabric before it is sewn together.
    The questions which then arise are ... do they have the relationship/s yet with the fabric provider or providers and how much testing will they have to go through with these providers to see if they can apply FR to the rolled fabric.

The concern is the use of the wording "is now pursing ... a solution", which suggests its still in development.

I would also think there's now an added step to the whole process, so get it right with the rolled fabric supplier, then get it right once the fabric is sewn and goes to Pinebelt (so get it right in its finished state with PineBelt), and then finally get it right with the military.

Actually it maybe get it right with the fabric provider, then again with the company sewing the uniforms, then Pinebelt then the military?

Last edited by SebTaylor: 13/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.