AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Actually Wentworth are only buying back what they sold in...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Actually Wentworth are only buying back what they sold in December ... and they are still holding less now than back then, but they may still be buying. So I guess Wentworth have been doing a spot of trading and thought perhaps that the rise in price back then to 9c was perhaps overvaluing the company ... but that’s just my speculation.
    But still they see value in the company at 5c so that is a positive and their buying back has been supporting the share price recently.

I’m still watching Alexium and I think they could now start a run of slowing increasing quarterlys but my thoughts are on what price to buy at and where the price may or may not go depending on what happens with ICL or the Miltary. But even the bedding sales are largely still to one company and there is still a heck of a lot of risk and the years of going nowhere has killed the positive spec vibe.
    The last 4c on the military was a little vague but not positive and hints at more delays and there was nothing on ICL.
    The question is ... am I buying a company that applies cooling to mattresses and is struggling for sales and perhaps may turn a small profit in a year or two or am buying a company that applies FR protection to consumer and military products and possibly other areas and in 5 years could have significant revenue... and what price would I pay for those 2 companies and where could that price be in 5 years for those two companies.

I also note that many may have been involved in Alexium longer than 5 years already me included and have devoted a lot of money and time on pondering its future, so I think we have some right to question after following them so positively for so long
    Last edited by SebTaylor: 13/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.