AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

General, page-192

1. 10,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1538
    "So I ask again! what will you do if it goes to single figures?" What will you do if they don't...

Probably the same as you if the next few quarters don't stack up.......what if they do stack up?

Speaking of same old rhetoric......The only patience you needed was waiting the next $4 stock, have the courage to sell and a strong character to say the rest of you bulls are full of it.........Maybe the bears have an idiosyncrasy with this stock hence the continuous negative morose comments from yourself

Oh and the old wise man who planted trees......probably had a little common sense!...Common sense seems to be lacking in some

There were a 100 red flags on this story before the pump.....it took me no less than 5 minutes to realise......money can't buy that, never can an education.... it would seem your English is letting you down in this sentence hence my next remark regarding emotion

Theirs too much emotion for you in this stock Jas( more than some holders), i have always thought you're not here to save people from themselves your continuous bagging of Alexium is more a concern of being overly egotistical.

Happy sailing

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 630188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.