AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Maybe I have Suzy "Rose coloured glasses on" but, The more I...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Maybe I have Suzy "Rose coloured glasses on" but, The more I read about this company I cant imagine us being better placed.

Take it for what it's worth
    1 .A long standing supplier to the "armed forces"
    2. They do garments with their own technology and are now looking to enhance that technology with FR " our FR ".
    3. They supply work wear to the General Public.

This all sounds very, very promising!

This may be bigger than what we initially think "IMO"

LETS HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!

1994 - Perimeter Started Perimeter Insect Guard recognises the need for safe, portable and, most importantly, effective insect repellant for garments and uniforms.
    2001 - U.S. Military Joins Us The United States Armed Forces partners with Perimeter Insect Guard to supply uniforms embedded with insecticide to the U.S. Military.
    2003 - Stonewall Factory Opens Perimeter expands operations by opening a new factory in Stonewall, Mississippi to handle its growing relationship with the U.S. Military and the demand for Perimeter Insect Guard uniforms.
    2006 - Permethrin Re-Registered by EPA Permethrin is re-registered with the U.S EPA as a safe and effective insecticide.
    2014 - Perimeter Expands Perimeter Insect Guard expands in production and distribution to offer safe and effective protection from pests to more than just the United States Military, but to public uniforms and garments, as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.759K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108856 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.