AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Commenting on the enhanced relationship with ICL, Alexium CEO...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Commenting on the enhanced relationship with ICL, Alexium CEO Dr. Bob Brookins said: “ICL is a global leader in the manufactureand sales of flame retardants with an extensive existing portfolio of FR products covering multiple applications. We are excitedby the potential we see in leveraging Alexium’s unique, proprietary chemistry for the FR treatment of cellulosic materials with theefficiencies afforded by ICL’s unrivalled global manufacturing, marketing, and sales distribution infrastructure. Additionally,Alexiflam NF is a platform technology with applications beyond textiles including wood and adhesive applications, and partneringwith ICL can accelerate these additional routes to market.”

I have always found it very interesting that at the end of Dr Bob's commentary on the relationship with ICL that you would specify these 2 applications for FR. IMO I think that ICL see an "immediate" market for these 2 applications with their customers, and we may very well get word sooner rather than later regarding the "Contract".

ps. Sentiment changed to BUY from HOLD, Back in the cuesmile.png

Have a great day all
    H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.