AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Perhaps KrustyQuestion is ... how do you feel about your...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Perhaps Krusty

Question is ... how do you feel about your investment after the last 3 months.

Me I find some comfort with the progress made on ALL 3 cornerstones - we have strong relationships forming with 3 big players ... leaders in their fields

For me the last 3 months has seen some de-risking of my investment and I think the next 6 months will see it de-risked further.

I think there is some growing interest out there now in the investment community and while they may not be buying yet there is growing awareness of the company - I think the last meetings for the team were yesterday so they have been busy meeting not just retail shareholders. Even on Friday after the Melbourne meeting they were off to another meeting.

Each new annoucement now or step of progress may intice new holders.

So lets see some progress with receipts in the next 4c and continued progress with the cornerstones.

I'm ok with the current shareprice as I'd like to add a few more to my holdings.

Remember bedding alone could see us ebitda positive later this year and solid NF receipts next year perhaps in profit with military the icing on the cake (and thats probably an understatement)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.