AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hey SebPretty much having some sort of forward guidance from the...

1. 9,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    Hey Seb

Pretty much having some sort of forward guidance from the company ( recent meetings) is a major bonus. Recent guidance from the Batman and Robin era amounted to nothing other than over-ambitious rhetoric. The new management has to be given a chance to wipe away the previous cr@p and start again and I for one believe that potential customers are taking note and are starting to buy back into the new ethos. The products are living up to expectations and we are now getting back into the PCM market and I expect further information in regards to future contracts.

EBITDA was a big call from Bob and he must be pretty confident of the future pipeline to make this happen. it has been reiterated several times that bedding will achieve this and shows the potential of Alexicool in the PCM space.

ICL is such a huge catch for Alexi and can't be underestimated. Potential earning could quite possibly be off the scale ( wouldn't even like to guess the figure). Once the final tooing and froing between the 2 coys and the license is signed I would expect sales to be flowing....After all, NF is such a unique product....

The military we know is a good 6-12 months away and patience once again is required. Aside from the U.S revenue potential ( Which is considerable) its the validation that will see this product hit world markets.

All in all like yourself feeling reasonably positive, traction is happening in the 3 cornerstones and we await more news.

Until then i will add to my considerable holding..

GLTASH

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.