AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

General, page-446

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    Hi hammer66........and all AJXers

Could not agree more............................... AND the same for those concrete (whatever they are called) I thought that for ever concrete pour there was a sample taken and -- ?? stored as a specimen . Silly me for thinking that ???

Love to know who is responsible ..... and as you say ... the Tax/Rate p[ayers will pick up the tab -- again. This just has to stop. but the tax/rate payer is one of the silent majority.. Well about 5/6 weeks ago the silent majority spoke and just maybe that could be a turning point. Get rid of a layer of Government !!!!

Where are the so called highly ed-u -me-cated Supervisors that are supposed to SUPERVISE the 'cladding' and 'concrete' and the progression in the construction of buildings.

There is no way I could live in a high rise building that has been built say over the last 10 years.......

Give me the Skull Cave any day !!!!!!

Now AJX:-

AJX I believe is cooking up something. What is it ??????? ICL A long term contract ??? - ICL A supply agreement?? . ICL some cladding testing with excellent results ??

Or ????

Pine Belt ... some results of significance ?? A Pine Belt deal involving AJX with a world wide contract ?? The Military contract getting closer ??

Or ???

The details of a major mattress deal with a multi Bil $ Coy with the EBITAD sooner than planned ??

Or --in fact I have no idea.... just dreaming again ??? Nothing wrong with that.

Keep safe all and please remember .. You must DYOR and above is all IMHO as I have no idea what is in the wind.

The Phantom GWW

(out of action for awhile --)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1321409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.