AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Hi hammer66........and all AJXersCould not agree...

1. 5,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    Hi hammer66........and all AJXers

Could not agree more............................... AND the same for those concrete (whatever they are called) I thought that for ever concrete pour there was a sample taken and -- ?? stored as a specimen . Silly me for thinking that ???

Love to know who is responsible ..... and as you say ... the Tax/Rate p[ayers will pick up the tab -- again. This just has to stop. but the tax/rate payer is one of the silent majority.. Well about 5/6 weeks ago the silent majority spoke and just maybe that could be a turning point. Get rid of a layer of Government !!!!

Where are the so called highly ed-u -me-cated Supervisors that are supposed to SUPERVISE the 'cladding' and 'concrete' and the progression in the construction of buildings.

There is no way I could live in a high rise building that has been built say over the last 10 years.......

Give me the Skull Cave any day !!!!!!

Now AJX:-

AJX I believe is cooking up something. What is it ??????? ICL A long term contract ??? - ICL A supply agreement?? . ICL some cladding testing with excellent results ??

Or ????

Pine Belt ... some results of significance ?? A Pine Belt deal involving AJX with a world wide contract ?? The Military contract getting closer ??

Or ???

The details of a major mattress deal with a multi Bil $ Coy with the EBITAD sooner than planned ??

Or --in fact I have no idea.... just dreaming again ??? Nothing wrong with that.

Keep safe all and please remember .. You must DYOR and above is all IMHO as I have no idea what is in the wind.

The Phantom GWW

(out of action for awhile --)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1321409 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.