AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Thanks Frank, Ted, and YoYo,Sorry for not being more visible on...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Thanks Frank, Ted, and YoYo,

Sorry for not being more visible on HC, but my health isn't the best and posting's not easy for me these days. Hence the unfinished sentence in my previous post - but I'm sure you could easily fill in the missing word.

The truth is, I don't want to become another of HC's time wasters. So many people seem to keep repeating the same unhelpful stuff so that it becomes a frustrating exercise to sift through the junk to find something worth reading. I must add that AJX threads are pretty good in this respect - but some of the other companies I follow are .... (another missing word!)

If I could post some great research like hottod, or could entertain everyone like Frank and Ted, then I'd be here more often. But I believe that if you can't say something useful, it's best to keep your mouth shut. I do enjoy reading these threads, and want to thank all who post for the time you devote to sharing your research, thoughts, opinions and humour.

Thanks for the hug, Frank. I reckon we've all needed a few of those while holding on here! Hopefully we'll soon feel so happy that you'll all be singing and dancing in the streets!

Best wishes, and I hope your patience and perseverance will be justly rewarded,

Jeff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.