AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

General, page-707

1. 5,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi all AJX'ers ...

Thanks you --- to a number of posters -for the constructive postings - too many to name specifically.....appreciated !

I am certainly looking forward to next Tuesday and to hear what Dr, Bob and team have to report.. I am not sure but something tells me (my intuition, possibly !) that we may be quite pleased with what we hear. Also what is in the ' pipeline' and 'military progress'. And what is achieved/being achieved outside these two areas. Little snippets I have hooked onto reading back over the last 6 months. To me it's like slowly putting together 'jig-saw' puzzle

Susieq's posting today and that web site...... hummmmmmmmmmmmm !! Have read it a number of times. I wonder if there are any other Coy's with a product like AJX's -----and, of course, ------ have connections with a Global Coy like ICL ????? . Very very interesting

I hope the broadcast is powerful enough so self, Diana and the Chief of the Pygmy Bandar Tribe can clearly pick it up inside 'The Skull Cave' (please excuse my childhood dreams being exposed !!)

Parsifal-- one I recently posted on another thread.... may be interesting read, for some of us -especially 'long term shareholders on our past experiences' (see below)

AJX now it's time to slowly come through ........!

Keep safe all and --- rabbiting on . Please do your own research. My thoughts, research and comments come from deep within in a Skull Cave

The Phantom GWW
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now it is possible that a word describing a type of personality :- (I am not educated in such behaviour so my comments may be way off track and out of order ) So......to whom ever you are no need to reply to this post as moons ago I learnt how to use the ' i g n o r e ' button. My choice ! Others may not agree.
    ----------------

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behaviour, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronising,and demanding.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they're not given the special favours or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them.

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder centers around talk therapy(psychotherapy).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.