AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

General, page-708

1. 5,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17531
    Just my thinking, but I think that the statement in this article, that products incorporating Alexicool fire retardant would be displayed at the upcoming Las Vegas bedding show, is probably an error.

The article seems to me to be based on the commercial update which was put out by Alexium last week. All the direct quotes attributed to Bob Brookins in this article have been taken from that update.

In Alexium’s update, it referred to “new product launches incorporating Alexicool® technology due at the upcoming Las Vegas bedding show.”

My conclusion is that the journalist isn’t really familiar with the company, has found Alexium referred to as a “flame retardant” company and has wrongly assumed that Alexicool technology is a flame retardant.

The description of Pine Belt is also a bit confusing – “Pine Belt is a supplier to the US military of finished garments for applications such as permanent press and insecticides.” This wording may mislead the reader into thinking that Pine Belt’s role is to supply manufactured garments to the military for permanent press and insecticide application.

In short, I’m not convinced we are about to see the launch of a new Alexicool fire retardant at the next Las Vegas bedding market.

But, you never know, perhaps those long-promised Alexiflam NF FR mattress socks aren’t too far off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 204037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.