AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

General, page-881

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    HI@Gonewest when I was looking at getting an icomfort serta mattress last year I spoke with a USA Serta representative who said I had to go through the Australian retailers, I then spoke with a local Forty Winks branch manager who explained that even though they are a Serta bed they do not use all the same components I think he stated for the aussie market they were made in NZ and the cooling tech is different. I explained to the rep in Australia that I heard the cooling tech was better in the USA mattresses which he sort of agreed with but stated he felt the springs or something like that were better in the Australian made ones. I could of ordered one specifically from the USA which would of had presumably our tech.

Saying that I dont think its a competitor as such its just how the company works maybe things will change in the future and Aus will use tthe "better" cooling tech but the way I took it they were seperate entities on a manufacturing level, just my view based on my research

Regards to all
    Last edited by susieq: 05/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 146350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.