AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I apologise for being rude Krusty900 but you are the most...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I apologise for being rude Krusty900 but you are the most pessimistic person I know. I'm sorry you and everyone else including myself have lost money on Alexium - however that's all it is - money.
    You could have contracted ovarian cancer and been given a 12 month death sentence, you could have had to deal with losing one of your children in a car accident or to the grips of the drug world.

Losing money needs to be put into perspective - do yourself a favour and list all the bad possibilities that could have occurred and then see where losing the amount you have sits on that list. I'd feel really sorry for you if it makes your top 100.

Continually ranting with your woe is me only has the effect of dragging those people around you down be it in person or online forums. Please do everyone a favour and come to grips with the decisions you have made ( or not made ), take ownership of those decisions and realise whilst things could have been better they could also be markedly worse.

If you can do this and start to look on the bright side of life you will I am sure become a much happier person within and loved by all of those around you.

I am sure Alexium will suffer a downturn in terms of sales due to a general market tightening however there is also the possibility that at some point in time things do come to fruition regarding ICL and the military. we can only hope, remain positive and most importantly remain happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.969K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10798023 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 69192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.