General

1. 150 Posts.
    Thought to waste a few minutes on this subject.
    Tim Flannery wrong again!!!!! It’s actually rained again and filled dams and rivers which he stated would never happen. This is the second time since his statement. At the earlier time he was in charge of a federal government dept which had something to do with environment and climate? Gov had him on a salary of over $350K+. Can anyone remember his recommendation for desalination plants. Have one off Tugan, Qld and sat there along time corroding away. Cost S/ loads even back then.

He went off to film and research seaweed in Japan at one stage. This was the future to save the world of starvation. Hasn’t happened yet. A Nuclear Power Station blew up during the tsunami and I think this maybe caused some radio active fallout to the surrounding ocean? I don’t know if he is still working on this project? Who cares.

Gave up reading about him after the first rains came. He should be hiding under a rock by now.
    Can anyone add to his history of climate predictions. Can be very interesting research for some one to fill in time before we get washed away.

He’s not a real doctor you know. Not like the bloke that gave me a quadruple bypass last October19.

Spaghetti bol ready to take off stove now, cheers zz.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.