JCS 8.70% 2.5¢ jcurve solutions ltd

Well, the honeymoon period is over and James is out the door. He...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Well, the honeymoon period is over and James is out the door. He was a high calibre find, not just his experience but more so his high level contacts within the Asia region who helped bring in a few big deals also, Flash Coffee being one of many examples. Also the completely different approach to marketing and the team build since his arrival.

I believe he Is a huge loss for the company and will be hard to replace, however, I think a good bit of the marketing team has a much better foundation since his arrival and hopefully continues to improve and grow as part of his legacy he has left at JCurve. They need another strong rudder to steady the ship.

Would be interested to find out why his departure considering a lot is online and can be conducted “anywhere, anytime”

Time to freshen up some of the stale long term board members with some newer talent to stop the continual loss of great talent that has come and gone the last few years.

Hopefully the ASX company doesn’t regress back to the terrible Stephen Canning “”Fireside” laptop and cheap headphone interviews. I’m all for improved shareholder/investor communications but they were cringe worthy at best and lets the company down when it comes to “effective use of technology”

Go and buy a few Heil PR40 broadcast microphones for the team to make them sound professional at least PLEASE!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4550/4550371-1577e82d5766b600381af137052aeb2c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JCS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $8.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $16.6K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 377421 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 611346 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JCS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.