S32 0.78% $3.82 south32 limited

It is as of they have read my diary and looked at my mathematics...

1. 1,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    It is as of they have read my diary and looked at my mathematics for my averaging down regime from my $3.26 first buy in.
    What is the URL for this please ?

Im currently in South East Asia for another 4 weeks, ive had 1.5 years of roaming around and all i keep getting asked for now is hard commodities to buy & hold for storage.

Especially Indians along with the Chinese see a draw down on storage expiry in approximately 18 months from now. "ALL OF THEM".
    I dont know what is going on in 18 months and they all have different reasons, i was starting to think the "SILVER SQUEEZE" of the past, but when i look at thier receipts of scope of works almost all of it goes into infrastructure and port facilities.

No matter how you look at this company, it is not what is NOW, it is WHAT IS GOING TO BE...and it is going to be a very good story when everybody else clammers for Capex to have something built in their future earnings when S32 will not only have it built, but will be in production.

A very smart frugal team at S32 that definitely have world advising traders at hand.

I have booked a ticket to go and have a look at this monster in the US to see for myself and have a chat to a few authorities before i start spending even more than what i have in this company.

"MAY WE LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES"

e pluribus unum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S32 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
-0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.87 $3.80 $37.06M 9.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 129199 $3.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.82 139242 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S32 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.