SHG 0.00% 8.5¢ singular health group ltd

I went down to check the presentation tonight. Bear with me I am...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I went down to check the presentation tonight. Bear with me I am pretty new to this industry & its lingo + the room was pretty busy.

Presentation by:
    James Hill
    Chief Operating Officer

James started off by trying to bring awareness to just how big the US health care system is and how much money the average citizen spends per year. He also mentioned that how in need they are of file/data sharing software to help speed up processes and affordability. This is not just for the average patient but also for the health care funds and employers who pay 95% of US citizens healthcare.
    The software limits duplicate scanning across health care institutions and therefore saving thousands of $$$ accross the board for all mentioned above. The main driver of the presentation was how they could integrate their software with A.I technology.
    This part really got the room buzzing, James explained how the software stores every image captured when you get a scan and is easily accessed thru the software and via their App.
    James then explained that the integration of A.I then scans every image that is captured during your scanning process not limiting it to the viewing of “just some” of the images your doctor or GP may choose to view to diagnose say a ligament injury in your knee.
    The A.I will actually scan all images and pick up on any other abnormalities there may be in your body. Where a doctor maybe looking at a ligament injury in one of the scans the A.I may also pick up on say a cancer in one of the other thousands of scans filed within the software. I thought this was the money statement of the night. Was very well said.

Few other things.

Regarding their competition:

James believed that it is easier and cheaper for medical / AI / tech companies to integrate their software / licences into their technology rather than try to make it themselves. He seems very confident that they are far beyond any rival in this area.

Who is going to buy the licences.

James made it clear it’s larger organisations / health care institutions that see the benefit of the software integrated into their systems. They buy in bulk quantities and the licences are paid annually but it can be negotiated for larger parties.

Who are the medical professionals behind the tech / AI:

This was a question asked by an older gent who wanted to know the standard in which the AI was produced - this is relating to being able to pick up on abnormalities in scans to a high standard. James assured him that their ties with the CSIRO made it sure that the best of the best medical professionals were working on all aspects of the technologies created by SHG and partners.

In Conclusion:

Overall James spoke well and although didn’t dive into the the whole story that deeply he gave the room a good understanding of how much the US health care system needs help and SHG are over there to help them create a more efficient affordable solution. He also mentions that they have had some strong support in about 5 other US states outside of Florida plus interest in Europe and Asia & India.

He never tried to sell the SHG stock to the room but he did feel that after the FDA approval ect and the recent contract signings he felt that the company is now de risked, he did make one sly remark about how cheap he felt the stock was and when asked the price he almost looked / sounded some what embarrassed that he had to say 8c.

Anyway hope this was interesting to some & good luck to you all, it should be a big year for SHG.
    Last edited by Heaven247: Yesterday, 00:52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 84571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.