SHG 14.3% 9.0¢ singular health group ltd

General, page-34

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649

Originally it was CG1 and they have brought in an introduced Marin and Sons. CG1 is a veteran owned company in the US which gives them great access to defence/Veteran contacts and hence the first contract in Q1 which saw US Veterans begin to use the file transfer system. There are around 19mil Veterans in the US so if they can get some traction in this space its one of many great avenues to revenue. Id be thinking that with the upcoming election that budgets for Veterans are somewhat in a holding pattern but I am still hopeful we can see some smaller batches of Veterans signed up.

I'm not sure of the exact connection to Marin and Sons with CG1 but they are a political campaign lobbyist in Florida and have been for many many years, running successful campaigns for many previous and current politicians. In the US the politicians also sit on many different boards and run companies as well so its a real who you know rather than what you know. The way I see it and this is just my view is CG1 and Marin at the gate keepers in that they can open all the doors and get the meetings but I still think the James and Martina and the SHG team in AUS will be having many late nights or early mornings with Sales pitches online as they know the tech inside out. I personally like this approach rather than building up a team of salespeople to build up sales who really wouldn't be able to access the important people like Marin and Sons can so I think it was a great move.

Marin and Sons were voted in the top 100 most influential people in politics in Florida in 2020 so I'd think that his contact book is pretty thick. He also ran campaigns for Jackson Health Network so again shows that he has access to the top of the food chain in these areas and is able to get them to look at the tech and set up the meetings.

He must like the tech and be confident he can get some contracts as he has committed funds on 2 occasions but on the last one he choose to waive his monthly retainer in lieu of performance rights that the company can sign a contract with an MSO.

MSO provide administration services to multiple Hospitals essentially bringing all of there costs/services under 1 umbrella so rather than SHG trying to get into just 1 hospital it would be great if they can sign up an MSO as it gets them adoption of their software into multiple hospitals.

Marins last contribution was around 15c when the SP was 11c so my line of thinking is he is US citizen that needs to transfer US dollars to Aus dollars to have his money to by the shares, then have shares sitting with an Aust Broker and at some point if he sells most likely pay Aust tax and then who know what US tax and then transfer back to US dollars.....all quite complex so my thinking is that he sees this much higher than 15c in order to make it all worth while?

This week the shareprice was at 50% of what marin paid so lots of upside, my only thinking was maybe some tax loss selling as people were happy to sell out and utilise the loses

The above is just my assumptions from digging into CG1 and Marin, there is some other links on HC to some of Marins Connections.

Great finish to the week which saw a real ramp up in Marketing from the company and resulted in some decent buying on Friday afternoon. After a much longer consolidation than I expected the chart looks like its ready to turn. RSI has come off oversold and turned positive, looks like if we get push through 10.5c it will be a break out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.0¢ $32.86K 334.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.