SHG 0.50% 9.9¢ singular health group ltd

General, page-41

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 656
    Gee I could get really carried away on this one but will try not to!

US Veterans

We know the company has signed up an initial batch of 5000 US veterans to use the file transfer/storage software. I've said previously that with the upcoming election I think government spending will all be on hold but after the election if they can continue to pursue and gain traction I think it would get to a tipping point where it becomes standardised. Currently they use a system called Vista which was made (from memory) back in the 90s as a temporary solution. From looking on line its quite hard for veterans to access old files eg alot of paperwork. The below link is outdated but shows 22mil Veterans and 15mil spouses and families.

Should be noted that CG1 is a reseller and decent holder of shares and he appears to be a well connected Veteran

Is it realistic to think it would be adopted nationally - probably not and if it was to happen would take along time to roll out but there is always the chance it will but I would just be happy to see so more continued smaller sign ups.

supporting-veterans-and-military-families-understanding.pdf (imls.gov)

Education

The company has signed contracts with Education Facilities in the US (192) and from memory Saudi Arabia, there was also alot of talk of India (706) as well. Their are developing AI models for this purpose so if they can make their software a real point of difference then who knows how many they can secure.

MSO

Marin and Sons performance rights have a trigger for an MSO contract and this is really where it can get carried away. There is the chance they never sign one up and there is a chance that one becomes the domino.

MSO and US healtcare in general is huge and to penetrate would be a huge step forward in my view.

Below is some bigger MSO's - how many there are nationally i've got no idea

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6302/6302848-8394514dc787f81b7acb99add877c0bb.jpg
    Conifer had Rev of $1.3b
    Apollo has a market cap of $1.83bil

So its not small business but if you think about that massive Revenue if they are rescanning patients unnecessarily then it would cost them a fortune so to roll out a platform that allows patients to store their files and transfer between hospitals under the same MSO I would think its worth investing in something like 3dicom. Remember currently alot of people are still using CD-ROM and sick patients are carrying around stacks and stacks of CD-ROMs.

Radiology

As mentioned above after getting scans this week I can see the desktop version being fit for purpose anywhere in the world and this was stated in the announcement pertaining to the release. Again is it realistic to think the company can get access to every clinic, definitely not as many will prefer to just stick with what they are using but in Australia there are 4462 imaging Practices in the US there are 9841 but realistically that software could be used in hospitals as well.

All of the above is just from goggle searches and may be out of date or incorrect. Please correct me if I've got anything wrong

It would be reckless to think that they can access all of or even close to the above but to me I believe they have multiple avenues they can attack to get traction and with each new contract will bring new users for storing images and the web will begin to grow.

I know the US is very different to Aust and hence they are targeting it but its provides great confidence when Marin and Sons who reside in the US tip in at 16c

Not sure that answers your question at all but you just never know how far it can go PME started off with small deals in the US and grew from there. To give you an idea of how much investors like US healthcare PME (which I know is 20 years advanced and have massive forward looking contracts ) but this blew me away, they are a $13billion Market cap and are doing just $200m in Revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.