DRO 2.84% $1.45 droneshield limited

Well said. The last time he pulled this stunt he only got it...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Well said. The last time he pulled this stunt he only got it over the line by a couple of percent. Shareholders can stop this if they have the willpower to do so. It would also send a message about doing this in future. He won't want to keep calling EGMs.

Shareholders should be pretty motivated to reject this. If this gets up the share price will get pummelled. I am not sure I'd want to be holding stock when the EGM results are being announced. I fear it will get through. There seem to be a lot of people supporting Oleg without balancing the good things he is doing with the company against the bad and there are shareholders who are not switched on to what this is really costing them. They also don't seem to realise that if they want to reward Oleg the company would be far better in doing it with the great pile of cash that the company has thanks to his last f*up with the CR rather than issuing millions of new shares. If he wants, he could then use the cash to buy on market. He won't do that, because if he paid himself out that much cash, the optics would be terrible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.