DRO 5.74% $1.57 droneshield limited

For the sake of long term shareholders, I hope we will get more...

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

For the sake of long term shareholders, I hope we will get more first timers voting, just like you CrackingName89.

Below are the Top 20 shareholders, at 24 February 2023, as published by the company in the 2022 annual report.

If you know any of these people - please get in touch with them and ask them this question:

'Do you believe that $5.7 million in director incentive payments is reasonable, for a company that is yet to report a profit?'.

If they say 'no', please encourage them to vote this way.

If you have a contact in BNP Paribas or Citygroup - it might be worth a phonecall to check on who might cast the votes on behalf of these custodial holdings.

I would like to think that Angus and Carla will abstain from voting. For these two, voting 'for' or 'against' is no doubt considered improper, considering the nature of the employer / employee relationship.

I assume Mr Barry Lambert (18), is the Mr Barry Lambert of the Count group. A great Australian businessman and no doubt he is still worth hundreds of millions after the sale of Count to CBA. Barry has been around long enough to know that shareholders don't get rich by paying the directors of start-ups, millions of dollars worth of share incentives, on top of substantial salaries and director fees. However, this DRO investment might be small potatoes for Barry and he might not know what is going on. So if you know him, please encourage him to vote down this nonsense.

We can find out who the directors of Beta Gamma Pty Ltd are easily enough. However, if anyone knows who they are (and assuming that they are not associated with the directors) again - please have a quiet word with them.

I can't believe we are needing to do this after the ZEPO push-back in the lead-up to the 2022 AGM. And, you would think that the 15,000,000 shares Oleg just received would be enough to effectively incentivise anyone - at least for 5-10 years.

In the end - if shareholders don't put a stop to this BS now - we could be paying 19,000,000+ shares to these 3 guys, annually (or more often) and forever.

SirKnight.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5770/5770471-2d957e4312339dd14cca367b9703ca47.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
0.085(5.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.193B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.57 $1.45 $13.04M 8.627M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8182 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 75229 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.