DRO 1.30% $1.56 droneshield limited

To summarize my initial opinion, it's crucial to distinguish...

1. 37 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    To summarize my initial opinion, it's crucial to distinguish between two types of dilution: necessary dilution, which is essential for the company's operation, and unnecessary or unbeneficial dilution for shareholders.This year has been unique because, in hindsight, all dilution appears to have been unnecessary, though this wasn't foreseeable at the time but we have a lot of cash now and that decision lies in the past now.

Moreover, and this is the key point, there's a proposal for even more dilution, seemingly just to create value for the insiders, with terms that feel disrespectful to the shareholders.

I do believe that incentives are deserved in general.

However, they should be with a higher revenue benchmark, more in line with projected revenues, fewer shares, and/or tied to strike prices. There are several ways to improve this situation.

In generally I hope we enter a phase of value creation after this meeting and that we are done with dilution or have dilution to better terms. Like every shareholder hopes, I think.

The most important thing to remember is to use the democratic power you have as a shareholder. Vote according to what you believe is right, but make sure to vote.

Have a good night,
    IadmitIdontknow

Disclaimer: That are just my opinions. I do not guarantee that my thoughts or numbers are correct. I have probably made mistakes. Do your own research.

Professional Disclaimer: The views expressed in this text represent my personal opinions based on publicly available information and should not be construed as investment advice. I encourage all recipients to conduct their own due diligence and consult with professional advisors before making any investment decisions related to these matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
0.020(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.61 $1.54 $12.78M 8.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 32527 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.57 11284 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.