DRO 4.88% $1.72 droneshield limited

Generall Meeting 2024 - my opinion, page-87

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    My 2 cents. For context, here is where I'm coming from:
    1. I own a lot of Droneshield stock (not just in absolute terms, but in terms of my own exposure - I have a lot of skin in this game).
    2. I am also a PhD student in computer science, an award winning AI researcher, and I have 7 years startup and tech sector experience prior to the PhD.

I get people's concerns, but I think Oleg and the team have done a great job. I don't hold them responsible for the day to day movements of the stock price (I blame the culture on the ASX for that). I do hold them responsible for the performance of the company, which has been stellar. If they were a silicon valley based venture backed company like Epirus, they'd have a valuation in the billions. Their tech looks very solid (particularly the sensors / AI side - embedded machine learning is very hard to do, and the data they're amassing is only going to solidify that competitive advantage), and they've been getting both deals and partners (like the aforementioned Epirus).

Given that, I don't think Oleg is asking for too much. Frankly, I'd have voted yes on a larger performance bonus. I'm anticipating an eventual buyout by Thales or another defence prime (or other bigger possibilities, if they keep scaling up...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.080(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $1.311B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.74 $1.63 $19.21M 11.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 49024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.