DRO 3.53% $1.64 droneshield limited

I agree - I have been in DRO since the float and make no mistake...

1. 541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I agree - I have been in DRO since the float and make no mistake Oleg is by far a massive company asset. He saw this path from the outset. Took longer than I imagined but he has seen it and delivered from the go.

I have contacted him on a number of occasions and his grasp of the business and strategy has been A1 consistently. I plan to hold for quite a ride up from here but if Oleg was ousted I would lose a deal of confidence. I look for experienced competent management that can deliver. That’s Oleg. No question.

He has developed the path for this company from an idea to US military contracts. That sounds easy but it’s not. It’s years of govt lobbying, relationship development, hardware and software development. This company is a far cry from 95% of listed companies. It has a huge moat and real technology. It does multi million dollar deals with the biggest militaries in the world. And that’s just part of the growth strategy.

My average was 13c. Sold at 38c. Rebought in at 30c. I’m way in front despite managements ZEPOs. For me they earned them. Pay them what they ask, in 2 years if the price hits $1 will you think it’s fair? I will.

Good luck with the vote Oleg, talent deserves to be paid. I don’t think many newer holders realise who the talent is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.64
Change
-0.060(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.57 $28.10M 16.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4706 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 15582 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.