DRO 6.04% $1.40 droneshield limited

Generall Meeting 2024 - my opinion, page-97

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I must compliment your ability to ***, it is quite impressive! I’m not sure if its intentional but it is a talent worth cultivating. Have you ever considered working in politics?I will reply to your points in the order they were delivered:

1. “Your assertion that the share price is dependent on day traders is absurd, DRO is neither big or liquid enough to have day traders.”: You’re conflating hedge fund managers with day traders. By day trader, I was referring to the average ASX trader, who does things like write on hot copper about stocks they don’t hold.

2. “The targets are not ambitious at all”: I disagree, 300% revenue growth is a very ambitious target.

3. “There is no problem setting a benchmark against a share price”: true, but that is not what I said. I said I wanted them to focus on revenue growth, not the stock price. They’re a startup, not a bluechip.

4. “there is a huge issue over the size of the options”: agreed, I would make the bonus larger. The management of a startup of this size should own at least 20% of the company or they’ll be easily acqui-hired for a low ball offer by a larger incumbent who can pay them better salaries (much like the revolving door we see with public servants and politicians with no skin in the game).

5. “problem for shareholders and that is that investors like myself are walking away”: I consider this a boon, as management is getting mixed messaging from us at the moment. Yet, despite not holding the stock, you appear to be the most active user on this forum. May I ask why?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.