CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

generating superannuation growth

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Despite climate change slowly becoming a discredited myth, there is indeed a wave building for non-coal power alternatives.
    Wind power will be the 'beta' and slowly die off, in part due to it's visual pollution. Nuclear is clean and effective, yet politically unpopular. Wave power is absolute zero emission, out of sight and the same technology can desalinate water.
    There are a few wave powered trials throughout the world. Importantly, all have favourable results.
    CWE has southern and northern hemisphere projects, significant investment funding and has seen it's share price double in the past year or so.
    As it's next wave of trials waves in new interest, in my opinion the share price should easily double again. Simply to return to it's high of 29c from it's current 20c level means a 50% increase! Repeat...50%. Even getting in at the recent high of 25c, returning to 29c is a 20% increase. (Recent turbulence due to profit taking by some and then panic by others)
    The high points in the share price so far have been in response to positive Research & Development, so what is going to happen when current trials demonstrate positive results? Do you think the share price will stop at 29c? Of course not. Commercial success is valued higher than R&D success. So, CWE are online to have a significant jump...If 29c was the R&D high, and 50% returns it's current price to 29c, and the price was recently 25c, it is not unrealistic to assume at least a 100% jump from the recent 25c to 50c per share. That is a 110% increase from today.
    Now add the excitement of new technology announcements, the influx of new investors, the comparison to other energy companies, the scope of future development, and another 100% is certainly realistic. That is....$1 per share. A 500% increase from today! And the time frame is potentially 12 - 18 months.
    500% seems extremely likely to me. However, I see at least $5 per share in 3-4 years time. 2500% Now that is generating superannuation growth.
    I am 'in', significantly in,on this ground floor opportunity. My kids are 'in', as are many acquantances. You and I buy stock to make money, and for those who make trends rather than follow them, this is one of those opportunites that doesn't happen often. While established stocks have returned to 'normal' prices, opportunities for significant long term growth are rare.
    So, when I'm happily retired from CWE generated wealth don't say...."Why didn't you tell me"...because I am, now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.