BET 2.22% 8.8¢ betmakers technology group ltd

lol Topsport how bad form lol looks like all the corporates have...

1. 1,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    lol Topsport how bad form lol looks like all the corporates have lost the plot too it seems nobody is a real bookmaker anymore it sums up the game they can’t be bothered with betting accounts that continue to grow Green for clients

Also don’t use Boombet or BetNation they took less then a week to ban me from opening on AFL GF day lol it was only 24 hrs for BetNation they have 1 person speaking philipino English in their office lol

no doubt the days of corporate bookies making decent profits look finished it’s no wonder Pointsbet are desperate to sell with the books spruiked but nobody wants a piece lol

doubt anyone can disagree it Imfeels like this the Corporate bookmaker industry is falling apart with the Anti Gambling stance that hasn’t been taken into affect for the amount of shrinking turnover of all Australian bookmakers with also huge amounts of Self Exclusions that’s registered daily also that hasn’t been priced into the Betfaker shares as this will be massive revenue drop

anyways good luck to punters & cheer home Buckinghams Gold Trip in the Melb Cup he needs the money I heard rumour Slaughterhouse has a Melb Cup Double worth 7 figures too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $35.08K 401.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78915 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 143912 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.