that's your experience...every single one of my kids friends own...

1. 23,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    that's your experience...

every single one of my kids friends own their own home, well they're mortgaged, many have kids and there's a few singles in among that lot, and a few have rental properties as well. They spend up like the Watsons too and none that I know are working two jobs.

none are city based and as far as I know none have had financial help from their parents.

life in the country is so much cheaper... generations ago people moved half way around the world for a better life and it amuses me why city born and bred don't consider moving to the bush.

i highly doubt you'd find a tradie in the region I live that don't own their own home, and I've worked with many. maybe it's just different thinking plus a cheaper lifestyle. every town / village has a football netball club and there's a couple of hundred players all up on a Saturday, add family members and partners, past players, entry fee $15 and it's local. There's a lot of barbies and get togethers at homes, it's maybe different to the city.
    Last edited by Bunn-Wackett: 23/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.