IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Generational Wealth, page-20

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 719
    Hey Tsack,
    A change is as good as a Holiday- As they say!

Never a better time to offer up such a great new thread. Whilst IMU followers and critics alike, await news. Many here are getting a bit stale, other valued posters have all but disappeared as a result.

Generational wealth is so relevant it's not funny. I believe my family and situation, depicts many faced in Australia today.

I'm 56 my wife's 57. We have 3 sons in their mid 20s (Twins and an older son just 19 months apart). The twins are still at home, with no plans of going anywhere. They would love their freedom and privacy, but simply can't afford to move out whilst doing work and University. Our household expenses' are outlandish. My wife and I work and pay all of them, to see our boys get ahead. I completely understand and sympathize with their position, However I was married at their age.

That's how ridiculous things have become for our youth of today. We could easily retire and have a great retirement. Alternatively, We'll work until we're well into our 70's in hope of the next generation having a chance, to own their own piece of Australia. Investments with our equity such as IMU become our shot at the stumps. I only need IMU to go to $0.50c to have all of my family set up with financial security. That's not riches', just debts being paid off and deposits created. It will even pay off over $270K in HEX debts hanging around my sons knecks before they've left University. How can anyone with that much debt in completing 7 years of university expect to save a deposit any time soon.

I'm not complaining, I live for my family and blessed to have all of them in our lives. But a break in the weather financially, would be a blessing for us and the Generational Wealth releaf!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.