DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

I don't mind... But maybe you are close to the management of GMD...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I don't mind... But maybe you are close to the management of GMD or an employee of this company to defend it like this these Have you only seen the price development of GMD over the last 12 months? Profit/loss results - cash flow? I am of course disappointed to have been the pigeon in this take over proposal farce. You find it fair and honest that the news given to the shareholders and to the market by LJ put DCN at 32 cts, then suddenly in a few weeks DCN "down" to 10 cts with a takeover from GMD and a partial takeover from the directors of DCN ? If so, you should not be a DACIAN shareholder! Let's talk about the GENESIS course in 6-12 months...!

I don't mind... But maybe you are close to the management of GMD or an employee of this company to defend it like this ?

Have you only seen the price development of GMD over the last 12 months ? And the profit/loss results - cash flow ?

I am of course disappointed to have been the pigeon in this take over proposal farce. You find it fair and honest that the news given to the shareholders and to the market by LJ put DCN at 32 cts, then suddenly in a few weeks DCN "down" to 10 cts with a takeover from GMD and (surprise...!) a partial takeover from the directors of DCN ? If so, you should not be a DACIAN shareholder !

Let's talk about the GENESIS course in 6-12 months...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.