PAB 0.00% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Hi Elu and thanks for the kind words... I got smacked down many...

1. 7,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 939
    Hi Elu and thanks for the kind words...

I got smacked down many times for my SP predictions of 5c by Christmas after we failed in the production and here we are near all time lows so lesson learnt on that front,,,,,,but how things could of been with a clear PR first up we are left to our own predictions.....
    However after speaking with the Dr a few times he has clearly pointed out to me that the PR is just a delay, as frustrating as it is it is just that, a delay, so when we do get the tick from the next production run things imo will come thick and fast...

If we have another failed PR then as you can imagine all time lows and beyond will be the go and it will be a hard time moving forward.....

So lets look at where we are now and what "could"happen over the next 2 months(or so)

We are waiting on the final draft of what went wrong with the PR, once this is tabled and worked through it will give us the knowledge of how to proceed with hopefully the last PR....POSITIVE
    We are waiting for the final draft of the Tox report(very confident there are no issues)once tabled and gone through we can move to clinic with confidence and of course the tick of approval from governing bodies..

The next info i would pressume would follow quickly after the above is when we are going to actually do the next PR, because until that date is clear we cannot give dates to go to the clinic..

So lets say we get to the PR around March(could be a lot longer, buts lets hope)and this is announced at the end of the year after the Tox and PR final reports are handed down this will give everybody guidance then on the timescales requiered to go to clinic and it is this timing that will be crucial for invetors to start tipping in once more..

If the above goes to plan then i can see a new desire to join the PAB family from many sitting on the sidelines waiting to join...

When we get the next PR going and returns positive results that we can make the quantity needed then i would say the start of deal/partnering talk will start to ramp up once again...

I would say James has a detailed plan on how to attack the above to market and increase the SP accordingly and as he explained to me he is also a holder and is suffering the same fate, it is also in his own interests to get the SP higher..

A cr IF we can increase the SP from here is imho likely, but with around $2m in the bank at the end of the year and another $2.7 coming it might well come later and hopefully at a higher SP....

I think a CR will be needed(how much depends on whats going on in the background)but James will want this much higher first..

Deal/partnership talk imho can only gain traction/confidance once an engineering succsses has been accomplished and this is unfortunetly some way off ..

Hopefully we have a huge left field Ann that knocks us out of the park and all this happening with the above positives would really take us for a ride, and with Bio looking like it might be turning for the better Christmas time just might be the perfect storm....

Good luck Elu and we never know, but Christmas might just give us that 5c........LOL

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 6531819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1994916 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 50000
Last updated 11.13am 15/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.