IMU 6.10% 7.7¢ imugene limited

Cmon guys no new news will come out this weekend.fp & davybaby...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

Cmon guys no new news will come out this weekend.

fp & davybaby are spot on.

If anything, Dr T will just mention Her-vaxx briefly.

If it’s too good to be true than it most likely is.

If Imugene want the SP to go up, they would’ve done it & they can do it easily just like last year when they engaged national news media for announcement which turned out to be a honey trap for CR.

So will see this weekend.

Anyway This time, they’ve got all the money they need & we’ve given the directors lots of free oppies & accepted Leslie’s significant pay rise & remuneration report. There’s lack of motivation to launch the rocket. Leslie & co will focus on what they do best, getting the science right to find a cure for cancer. She said to me how hectic & stressful that CR period was. At least there’s no appetite & necessity to do another CR. Though I suspect we might do another one to buy out a smaller competitor maybe?

I did make a killing with IMU at the beginning of the year, & still making $$ from trading this, so that’s kind of a payback by accepting the remuneration report.

I’ve accepted the fact that we’ll be stuck at low 2c for a while, though there’s always that small hope that we can reach higher soon.

It reached 4c a while ago because of FOMO from VLA hype, ex-VLA holders & traders.

The circumstances are now different. Cautious market, no more fomo, twice getting tricked with CR when expecting good news, even institutional holders been reducing their exposure, & no new insto. Jimho

Still happily trading at this range though.

sober supercendol

Last edited by supercendol: 13/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.005(6.10%)
Mkt cap ! $563.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $1.931M 24.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1392733 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 140950 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ 9515046
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.