WFM 0.00% 3.9¢ webfirm group limited

genius entrepreneur, page-4

1. 86,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

"A stock is only as good as it's directors and board members."

You are completely correct, but it is not all the story.

What is as important as the quality - is the dynamic between them.
    I have seen some very impressive quality on boards - but the boards as a whole couldn't arrange a bar of soap in a bath.
    Often the bigger the ego, the bigger the bun fights and power struggles.

The way I see it is that this wfm board is a mix of entrepreneurs with impressive track record and a couple of very technically savvy people and also morris who I would say is one of the most savvy business minds there - ie. actually growing and running a business.
    Remember in the tech area a lot of entrepreneurs made a fortune and a name for themselves by having a good idea and starting it - but the real money was made by groups buying them out at overvalued prices - ie. right time and right place, even daffy duck can make money. Morris has different skills to that.

So that is the cake mix - will it rise? We will see. I have enough wfm to make a difference in my portfolio if it flys or dies - so I believe there is a good chance it will do fine - but once again we shall see.

I also want to wait at least a month and see how the new product rolls out in use and I await the feelings of the client (rea) and the real estate agents who will bid for the services - I have close contacts in both of these areas, so what they have to say will be interesting - and will most likely sway me to increase my position or otherwise.

I do agree with you on the potential of this stock - but it is only potential at this stage - that may change very quickly though.

You will know my thoughts in a couple of months - if I sound like you then I am in - but if there is silence, then I am gone.

have a great day

pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.