pibroch, I am sure there is indoctrination of some type on both...

1. 5,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    pibroch, I am sure there is indoctrination of some type on both sides. Through little fault of their own the Palestinian arabs have become very damaged goods. The jews are fighting for their survival against a people whose stated aims are the elimination of jews in Israel. Given the chance they are capable of destruction of a Christian populations as they demonstrated in the south of Lebanon. When some were given sanctuary in Jordan it was not too long before they were plotting the overthrow of the Jordanian King. He pushed them out of Jordan, and his wife was Palestinian. Egypt does not want them in the Sinai for obvious reasons.
    I seriously doubt Egypt will break their peace treaty with Israel. That treaty was the basis for the Sinai being returned to Egypt, without a shot being fired, after they lost two wars there. Sadat who negotiated that return of the Sinai is gone and maybe the current leaders are not so smart, Can you imagine Netanyahu would ever give the Sinai back if Israel captured it again?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.