AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

genuine development partner Solomon Islands will continue to work closely with,” Mr Lilo said

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Just making a nice gesture to the Japanese before they sock it to them, how many times do you have to see something in your life before you sort of expect it Bring on Wednesday.
  2. 1,115 Posts.
    It's not long to go now folks. After Wednesday one would assume that either the optimists (rampers) or the pessimists (down rammers) won't be heard of again. Fingers crossed it's the latter as the down rampers continue to be quite tiresome. Although this will irk a certain few I stick to my guns when I suggest that on a positive outcome for AVQ the historical high of approximately .08c will be achieved quite quickly with the expectation that the SP will rise in to the early teens shortly thereafter. As I suggested in an earlier post I predict the SP will go even higher, who knows how high? I'm hoping .20 to .40., maybe higher. For the long termers who are obviously holding at anywhere between .015 to .08, some with options, it is very exciting times indeed. To the day traders who will make things difficult to read, good luck on making a few reasonably easy dollars over the next little while. To the down rampers, well what can i say? Best I leave any comments I may have about them until later in the week and the moderators can be assured they will be classic Rapglen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.