GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

genuine qu - why bearish on gold?

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    This is a genuine question - what reasons are there to be bearish on gold?

Personally, I have a very bullish view on gold which I have tired to based on sound theories as opposed to gut feel or wishful thinking. However, I always like a balance view point and a means to test my theories.

At the moment, everything I read and interviews I listen to seems to be bullish on gold. I know that we sometimes see and hear what we want to see and hear, and that's not always what we need to see and hear - especially when blinded by the belief in our own views.

That is why I am asking for some help in seeking a balanced view. If anyone has seen an article that sets out reasons why the gold price gold go down, please
    post a link.

If any one has some sound reasons why gold could go down, please post them.

If posting, I would appreciate more substance that "gold's in a bubble and its about to burst". The Tech bubble burst because for too many companies there was no substance behind the hype. For gold's bubble to burst, there must be a fundamental reason why enough people currently holding gold would want to sell (or at least those currently buying stop buying the current quantities).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.