GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

genuine qu - why bearish on gold?

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    This is a genuine question - what reasons are there to be bearish on gold?

Personally, I have a very bullish view on gold which I have tired to based on sound theories as opposed to gut feel or wishful thinking. However, I always like a balance view point and a means to test my theories.

At the moment, everything I read and interviews I listen to seems to be bullish on gold. I know that we sometimes see and hear what we want to see and hear, and that's not always what we need to see and hear - especially when blinded by the belief in our own views.

That is why I am asking for some help in seeking a balanced view. If anyone has seen an article that sets out reasons why the gold price gold go down, please
    post a link.

If any one has some sound reasons why gold could go down, please post them.

If posting, I would appreciate more substance that "gold's in a bubble and its about to burst". The Tech bubble burst because for too many companies there was no substance behind the hype. For gold's bubble to burst, there must be a fundamental reason why enough people currently holding gold would want to sell (or at least those currently buying stop buying the current quantities).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.