LKE 5.26% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Genuinely curious, page-17

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I think for many it is likely past the point of bothering to sell. be interesting to straw poll, but seems there are one of two camps for a big majority of holders here, hence based on below, very few holders with a personal “sell” sentiment.

1/ have held forever, and are still up even at these levels, and some are still 10x - they threw $10,000-$200,000 at it ages ago and the potential for it to be life changing is massive. Many would be kicking themselves not selling over $2 - hell, over $1 would have made quite a few cash millionaires - but some are holding no matter what.

2/ are more recent buyers who got caught in the hype a bit with averages around $1-$1.50 - which looked amazing when it went to $2.65 and possibly should have sold. But as today, are well down already, so a drop by another 50% is awful, but also “whatever” as well. Is there a higher chance of a 50% drop or a 50% rise right now? I think a 25% swing either way (or even both) this year is almost inevitable. It’s a speculative stock, that can probably be said for any, and if you aren’t expecting that when you hit the “buy” button, perhaps need to think about where you are sending your cash.

I would hope not too many in category B had “bet the farm” - cause that would be very painful.

With that, the market cap *absolute* floor has got to be somewhere around $200-$250M based on assets *today* - so that’s what, 16c? Anyone suggesting dramatically lower than that as a minimum SP is throwing sledgehammers at a dart board - they are not looking to score a bullseye, just looking to smash stuff and create havoc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $249.0K 6.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 3538138 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 123434 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.