FML 3.57% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

geo babble

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Thought I might post a layman's version of the geo babble in todays announcement.A geologist mate of mine provided me with the following explanation.

I know a lot of you will already know most of this - but may prove helpful to others with less knowledge or experience.

Basically, think of gold exploration a bit like oil. You need a source (something that creates the oil ie dead sea creatures), a trap (somewhere for the oil to pool where it can be recovered from) and a migration path (someway for the oil at the source to get to the trap). What they are talking about here is basically the same. The granophyric zone just means that they?ve got rocks creating ?chemistry? together that are likely to come from a part of the earth that is rich in rare metals (ie a ?source?). The reference to all the quartz stuff is basically quartz tends to be the fluid (when its really, really hot) that the rare metals transport in (ie the ?migration path?) and the shear zones and the fault are the ?trap? that basically means that there is a reasonable prospect of concentration of gold at minable levels.

And he finished with this ........

This is a very positive report (obviously bearing in mind its CEO spin)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.79K 91.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81170 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.