WML 33.3% 0.2¢ woomera mining limited

I think i will back Auscap on this Kiwi i beleive there research...

1. 255 Posts.
    I think i will back Auscap on this Kiwi i beleive there research is more thorough than yours.

Australian Capital Investment Group announces successful US$200 Million global bond offering Australian Capital Investment Group Corporation, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Capital Investment Group Pty Ltd, successfully priced its fifth AU$ Bond offering

Sydney, April 07,2014 — Australian Capital Investment Group announces successful AU$200 Million global bond offering Australian Capital Investment Group Corporation, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Capital Investment Group Pty Ltd, successfully priced its fifth AU$ Global bond offering yesterday afternoon in Sydney. The offering consists of 10-year fixed interest and 10 year floating interest notes. The AU$120 Million 10-year notes were priced at a spread of 2.3% above the 10-year RBA Bank Swap Rate and have a coupon of 7.0% (inclusive of management and derivatives rights). The AU$80 million 10-year Floating notes were priced at 0.92% above the 5-year AU bank bill rate and have a coupon of 5.625%. Due to strong investor demand, the total offering was increased from AU$100 Million to AU$200 Million. Over 20 institutional investors from North America and Europe participated in the transaction. The proceeds of the offering are intended to be used to refinance short-term resources debt, potentially including debt used to finance the recent purchase of Oil and Gas Lines in Asia, and for general corporate purposes which may include acquisitions. The notes are registered with the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and are be listed on the ASX and SIX. Shaun Morgan, CEO in conjunction with Joshua Adams Finance Director at ACIG said: ACIG previous US$ global bond offerings, both of which raised US$1 billion, were completed in March 2009 and September 2012. We are delighted with the very strong investor response to this new offering for AU$200 Million which enables Finrost Bank and ACIG Investments to extend its debt maturity profile and to expand its investor base. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.436M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $18.59K 6.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 39175643 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 648040 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.