WML 33.3% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Well , if what you say is correct , you have absolutely nothing...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Well , if what you say is correct , you have absolutely nothing to worry about do you ?

But lets look at some of your logic .

You post because ' you want others to share in the potential ' , yeah sure . Perhaps you should simply get their names and send out some cheques when the money comes rolling in .
    All the announcements are correct because ' the ASX approved the announcements ' , ditto .
    The knockers seem to ' only post on stocks they don't own and only negative ' . Hence 'they don't own anything ' . Well I own a significant number of stocks and at reasonable levels but I own stocks that I believe are performing or have potential to perform well , hence I have no reason to post on these stocks , they are well managed companies . Make sense or does this seem illogical to you ?
    I don't own a cape but I also don't believe the regulators protect investors sufficiently and people like KIWI et al should be applauded for pointing out the shortcomings of stocks like this one . No , I won't be whinging to the ASX when this thing falls over because I hold no stock and why would I ?

But you keep talking it up in the hope you can get some mugs in , or 'share in the potential' , as you so euphemistically put it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $13.38K 4.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5250335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2944449 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.