WML 33.3% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

Geo plse, page-53

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Skys
    You can harp on about that small selected stock pile all you want. And ignore all the other "official" warnings by this company about their assumptions.

20/11/14

Systematic drilling is required to fully understand and delineate the deposit.

Reported XRF results are a simple average of all the readings contained within an intercept.

Where aggregate intercepts incorporate short lengths of high grade results and longer lengths of low grade results, the procedure used for such aggregation should be stated and some typical examples of such aggregations should be shown in detail.
    No internal high grade results are reported

The measures taken to ensure sample security
    Not applicable as results are XRF readings taken in the field

The results of any audits or reviews of sampling techniques and data.
    None undertaken

Data spacing for reporting of Exploration Results
    Data is not intended to be used for estimating a mineral resource as current spacing/density does not establish geological/grade continuity

And finally to your little stock pile.

Accuracy and quality of surveys used to locate drill holes (collar and down-hole surveys), trenches, mine workings and other locations used in Mineral Resource estimation.
    Stockpile locations were not surveyed.

Or AGM

The exploration target is based upon the assumption that mineralisation.

The potential quantity and grade is conceptual in nature. There has been insufficient exploration drilling to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource.

3. A non JORC compliant foreign resource estimation was completed in 2011 by an independent Chinese consulting company and this was used as basis for a feasibility study. The Company has done limited work to ascertain the reliability of the foreign estimate and the drilling results completed to date

But there is always that stock pile.Right?

The tonnages are estimated by multiplying the approximate dimensions of the deposit by specific gravity determined by AIW Notice of Meeting - FINAL PRINTER VERSION.doc 15comparable deposits. The range of tonnages were generated by a + / - 33% sensitivity.

Virtus.
    Your response shows me clearly you have very little clue as to the workings of this group. More to the point. You have no interest in hearing it.
    I have seen hundreds of you over the last 4 years. Not willing for a second to question. Do and say anything to justify your decision.
    To you I say. Snip snip goes the shears.
    I really couldn't care less. You make your bed.

My posts are for people like bndtrader. Willing to have another look. Ask some questions. Have their BS meter turned up to 10. So when they see it. They will make you right decision at the right time.

(Bndtrade. Have a look at 8/9/14 on a minute chart. You will see the wash trades and dump come in)

I posted this 26/6/14.
    Find a "done" company with low issued shares. (check)
    Directors that "are amenable" to their way of business. (check)
    Issue to get main players set. (see top 20) (check)
    New exciting project and resource "supplied" by one of their "facilitators" (fees and shares given to a subsidiary for part ownership)
    Raising for this new project to "set up" the "financiers".
    Change of name.
    Pump and dump (and the players make their profits)

How would I know how all this 5 months ago???
    Was this just a wild guess? Pure luck?
    No?
    Well the only answer can be that I do know what I'm talking about.

I see it as clear as day as to what is coming.

You might want to also ask why so many others would take the time to come here and sound alarm bells as well.

Or you could keep listening to the sales pitch of the one that got short fall shares before any one ever heard of Shen!
    Last edited by Kiwi67: 23/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $13.38K 4.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5250335 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2944449 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.