WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Disclaimers are required for any report, prospectus, or audit,...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Disclaimers are required for any report, prospectus, or audit, any newbie should know that,

So in other words we have assay reports from a professional lab, who were supplied with the samples and all relevant information in order to provide the report, you were not,

The financiers were supplied with a lot of information, it required a lot of DD and meetings over a period of time in order to supply the funding, not a couple hundred k, but $12.5 mill for a $4 mill market cap, you were not

However you maintain they are all wrong and you are right,

One single investor has put in $1 mill dollars to become the biggest shareholder, but he is wrong and you are right, because you have errrr, you know umm obviously the largest investor must have made a few good decisions , you only post negative on stocks and own err, oh that's right you only buy good companies, that we know nothing of, I suppose this is where you check some winners and claim to own them,

As your countryman said, you are bringing going the whole country down

Look I am all for good debate with logical reasons, but not because, well just because

Management have not performed well, correct that is why it is $4 mill, and why I bought with a good project, and a very good investor coming in like Gordon Anthony, why is he good, do so e research, ask some major brokers, and he has $1 mill to put into a $4 mill company,

Have you got $1 mill to invest, I don't but you might seeing you have a host of good companies, we know nothing about

Because they have had some failures does not give much confidence, correct, but this has attracted funding and Gordon Anthony, and significant funding at that, so are the financiers, Gordon Anthony, the lab who done results all wrong with all the information, and you are right with very little info,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.